Filey in Bloom is an independent group of local people who want to work together to keep Filey looking at it’s very best.
They work alongside Scarborough Borough Council’s Parks Team to enhance and add value to our beautiful gardens.
Here are some of the ways we help make Filey looking great…
- The Mermaid Bed near the level crossing on Muston Road
- The Shipwreck bed on the sea front promenade
- The Fishermen sitting on his lobster pot in Crescent Gardens
- The Gardener with his wheelbarrow also in Crescent Gardens
- The Hydrangea Border in Northcliffe Gardens showcasing a range of varieties and species which do particularly well in our coastal climate
They also hold fundraising events all year round to enable Filey in Bloom to carry out work, all proceeds raised are ploughed back into Filey.
The committee hold a meeting on the second Tuesday of each month at the Filey Town Council offices located on Queen Street at 10.15 am
Find out more by visiting Filey in Bloom on Facebook